FEATURING A COUNTRY STORE, SILENT AUCTION, CRAFTERS AND MUCH MORE!
Saturday, October 14, 2017 7:00am — 3:30pm
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
7am – 3:30pm
Shuttle service from the parking lot at the Wellspan Garden Spot Health Center
Hayride shuttle 9am – 2pm weather permitting.
7am – 9am
All-you-can-eat pancake breakfast at The Harvest Table restaurant
Shop at the Country Store
Handcrafted quilts, wooden items, artwork, etc.
Bid on Silent Auction items
Tables start to close at noon
Including the popular apple dumplings.
Share-a-Meal tickets sold
Share & Care Thrift Shop
Coffee and donuts for sale
Soft pretzels, cider, and other beverages for sale
9am – 2pm
10am – 2pm
10am – 2pm
11am – 2pm
Music for enjoyment and relaxation
Prize winning apple pies auctioned and other apple pies for sale
Silent Auction Highlights
Craft Tables And Book Sale
Share And Care Thrift Shop
APPLE PIE CONTEST
Do you have a favorite apple pie recipe? Join the fun and enter this year’s apple pie contest. Pies will be judged on overall appearance, crust, flavor, filling and creativity. The three top apple pies will be auctioned. All the other apple pies will be sold for a set price. Space is limited so enter early. Details and Register Here.
At the Harvest Table Restaurant
All you can eat pancake breakfast.
Child and adult pricing.
• pancakes • scrambled eggs • bacon • pastries • juice and other beverages
At the Food Court (Village Square Indoor Park)
• pulled pork sandwiches • chicken corn soup • cheeseburgers • hot dogs
• corn dogs • chicken salad sandwiches • vegetarian wrap • sweet and savory homemade crepes • dill pickles • chips • pretzels • fresh lemonade and other beverages
Throughout the Festival Area
• soft pretzel sticks • donuts • coffee • cider and other beverages • apple dumplings • homemade baked goods
• fresh produce • candy • popcorn
• ice cream
Chicken Barbecue Meal
• beans • coleslaw • roll
• cookie • lemonade
• pumpkin decorating
• train rides
• airplane flight simulation
• train room open house