FEATURING A COUNTRY STORE, SILENT AUCTION, CRAFTERS AND MUCH MORE!
Saturday, October 13, 2018 7am — 2pm
Please join us for the Garden Spot Village Fall Festival. This annual tradition includes an all-you-can-eat pancake breakfast, country store featuring handcrafted furniture and collectibles, silent auction, children’s activities, live music, Train Room Open House and much more. As always, proceeds from the day benefit the Garden Spot Village Benevolent Fund. To view a schedule of events, download the Fall Festival flyer here.
At the Harvest Table Restaurant
All you can eat pancake breakfast.
Child and adult pricing.
• pancakes • scrambled eggs • bacon • pastries • juice and other beverages
At the Food Court (Village Square Indoor Park)
• pulled pork sandwiches • chicken corn soup • cheeseburgers • hot dogs
• corn dogs • chicken salad sandwiches • vegetarian wrap • dill pickles • chips • pretzels • fresh lemonade and other beverages
Throughout the Festival Area
• soft pretzel sticks • donuts • coffee • cider and other beverages • apple dumplings • homemade baked goods
• fresh produce • candy • popcorn
• ice cream
Chicken Barbecue Meal
• beans • coleslaw • roll
• cookie • lemonade
Silent Auction Highlights
Craft Tables And Book Sale
Share And Care Thrift Shop
APPLE PIE CONTEST
Do you have a favorite apple pie recipe? Join the fun and enter this year’s apple pie contest. Pies will be judged on overall appearance, crust, flavor, filling and creativity. The three top apple pies will be auctioned. All the other apple pies will be sold for a set price. Space is limited so enter early. Details and Register Here.
• pumpkin decorating
• train rides
• train room open house