FEATURING A COUNTRY STORE, SILENT AUCTION, CRAFTERS AND MUCH MORE!
Saturday, October 9, 2021 7am — 2pm
Please join us for the Garden Spot Village Fall Festival. This annual tradition includes an all-you-can-eat pancake breakfast, country store featuring handcrafted furniture and collectibles, silent auction, children’s activities, live music, a Train Room Open House and much more. As always, proceeds from the day benefit the Garden Spot Village Benevolent Fund.
At the Harvest Table Restaurant
All you can eat pancake breakfast.
Child and adult pricing.
• pancakes • scrambled eggs • bacon • pastries • juice and other beverages
At the Food Tents (Parking Lot #1)
• pulled pork sandwiches • chicken corn soup • cheeseburgers • hot dogs
• French fries • funnel cakes • popcorn • ice cream • soft pretzels • beverages
Throughout the Festival Area
• donuts • coffee • cider and other beverages • apple dumplings • homemade baked goods
Chicken Barbecue Meal
• beans • coleslaw • roll
• cookie • lemonade
- Country Store
- Bake Sale
- Silent Auction Highlights
- Craft Tables And Book Sale
- Linden Store
- Share And Care Thrift Shop
APPLE PIE CONTEST
Do you have a favorite apple pie recipe? Join the fun and enter this year’s apple pie contest. Pies will be judged on overall appearance, crust, flavor, filling and creativity. The three top apple pies will be auctioned. All the other apple pies will be sold for a set price. Space is limited so enter early.
• Make and take pumpkin kit
• Spray tattoos
• Tossing game
• Duck pond game
• Train room open house