April 23, 2021 // 3:39 PM
10 Best Greenhouses Near New Holland
Written by Avery Stauffer
Spring is upon us and that means time to get your gardens planted! Sycamore Springs residents embrace the opportunity to dig in the dirt and nurture plants in their personal plots in the community gardens. New Holland and the surrounding areas are home to countless greenhouses perfect for finding the plants you want for your garden.
Here are 10 of the best greenhouses near New Holland:
- Black Creek Greenhouse is a 90,000-square foot family owned greenhouse complex that specializes in new and unusual plants alongside their wide variety of miniature garden supplies. Black Creek is a well-known and loved stop for both locals and tourists.
- Esbenshade’s Garden Centers and Greenhouse. From plants and seeds to birding supplies to outdoor living, you can find all things garden related at Esbenshade’s. They even offer both online ordering and curbside pickup at their three locations in Lititz, Mohnton and Fleetwood.
- Sauder’s Nursery specializes in landscaping supplies and design services. Sauder’s has a huge selection of perennials, trees, roses and more to build your own landscape. Not sure how to begin? Sauder’s offers design services to help you plan the perfect landscape for your home.
- Briar Rose is a family-owned greenhouse with a wide variety of plants and garden supplies. Gardeners come from all over to visit Briar Rose and it has become a very popular stop among locals.
- Country Lane Succulents features an extensive selection of succulents. Country Lane is known for its gorgeous plant arrangements and succulent displays for purchase.
- Farm Wagon Produce. While it is not a traditional greenhouse, visiting Farm Wagon Produce is a must! They are known for their fresh produce and beautiful fresh cut flower bouquets. At Farm Wagon Produce you can even cut your own flower bouquets!
- Town’s Edge Garden Center has a wide selection of vibrant flowers, trees and shrubs, and gardening supplies. Town’s Edge also features an extensive variety of miniature garden supplies.
- Ken’s Gardens features over 200 varieties of vegetables and over 100 varieties of herbs all grown right at the garden center. They also feature a wide selection of fruit trees, house plants, flowers, and more!
- Leid’s Greenhouses is home to many vibrant plants and flower arrangements. Family operated since 1980, Leid’s is well known for their amazing variety of Geraniums.
- Shady Lane Greenhouse features many beautiful hanging basket, vegetable plants and perennials. This hidden gem is the perfect place for your next greenhouse visit!
To discover more greenhouses in Lancaster County, visit discoverlancaster.com.