Adult Day Services
When it’s time to seek out care for your loved one, consider Garden Spot Village the ideal setting to spend the day. We are here to make your family member or friend feel at home and at peace while giving you the security and freedom to go about your daily routine.
Life Lives Here
From the time they enter this home away from home, people know they are in a friendly place with a world of activities awaiting them. Activities include not only the things you would expect, but those that provide a sense of purpose and contribution. Whether it's sorting finishing medals for the Marathon or preparing mailers for the Fall Festival, volunteer opportunities are offered as a way to stay engaged and make a difference. We do our best to find things for people to do that interest them, reflecting who they are as individuals. People have choices!
Regular exercise, social activity and a wholesome diet all contribute to a healthy lifestyle and we make this possible by offering the following:
Request More Information
- A vast heated indoor therapy pool and wellness center provides both physical and mental stimulation.
- One-on-one and group activities designed to stimulate participants’ minds, bodies and spirits
- Assistance with personal care needs and hygiene
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy as needed
- Nutritionally balanced meals and snacks
- Health monitoring
- Access to all Garden Spot Village features, including an indoor pool, hair salon, chapel and so much more.
Hours: Daily Monday - Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Care For Caregivers
Garden Spot Village takes care of caregivers. We offer monthly Caregiver Support Groups where you can connect with others, share experiences and offer support, encouragement and understanding.
The Caregivers Support Group meets each month on the Garden Spot Village campus. All caregivers and family members are welcome. For more information call 717.355.6226
or e-mail Today