Written by Avery Stauffer
One of the perks of living in Lancaster County is the abundance of fresh and locally grown produce. During the summer months, there are countless seasonal farm stands that sell their produce fresh from their own gardens and fields. Here are 10 local seasonal farm stands where you can get the freshest fruits, vegetables and more!
- Farm Wagon Produce, 1061 Weaverland Rd, East Earl. Open Monday through Friday 9am-8pm and Saturdays from 9am-5pm. Not only does Farm Wagon Produce have a variety of fresh fruits and vegetables, but they have beautiful fresh cut flower bouquets available as well. Be sure to stop by to pick your own strawberries and flowers!
- Hammond School Farm Market, 661 Ranck Rd #9496, New Holland. Open Monday through Friday 8am-8pm and Saturday 8am-6:30pm. Hammond School Farm Market has more than just fresh fruits and vegetables. Customers can purchase fresh eggs, floral arrangements, and even pick their own flowers!
- Summerset Farm Market, 531 N Railroad Ave, New Holland. Open Monday through Saturday 8am-7pm. Stop by to support local farmers and purchase the homegrown farm fresh produce. Summerset is a valuable partner to Garden Spot Village and offers pop-up produce markets through the summer in the Village Park.
- Everfresh Produce, 3145 Division Hwy, New Holland. Open Monday through Friday 8:30am-8pm and Saturday 8:30am-5pm. Aside from the variety of fresh produce, Everfresh Produce offers fresh baked goods, preserves, and home canned foods. Fresh cut bouquets and cut your own flower arrangement options are also available.
- Spring House Peach Farm, 377 S Churchtown Rd, Narvon. Open Monday through Friday 8am-6pm and Saturday 8am-4pm. Spring House Peach Farm specifically sells their 10 varieties of peaches and nectarines. Stop by for a few peaches or buy them by the crate canning or freezing.
- Cedar Lane Produce, 5171 Division Highway, East Earl. Cedar Lane Produce is an excellent stop for a wide variety of fresh vegetables, fruits and melons. Friendly owners and excellent service keep locals coming back again and again!
- Beiler’s Fruit Farm, 383 Springville Rd, New Holland. Open Monday through Friday 8am-6pm and Saturday 8am-5pm. Beiler’s Fruit Farm features fresh apples, peaches, cherries, plums and pears from their 16-acre orchard. Open year round, Beiler’s Fruit Farm carries a wide assortment of canned goods, preserves, vegetables and more.
- Garden Spot Farm Market, 524 New Holland Rd, New Holland. Open Monday through Saturday from 8am-8pm. A majority of the produce at Garden Spot Farm Market is harvested from the fields surrounding the roadside market on the day of your purchase.
- Farm Fresh Produce, 5730 Division Hwy, East Earl. This small roadside farm market carries a wide variety of fresh fruits and vegetables based on what is in season. Farm Fresh Produce also offers a great selection of flowers and hanging baskets.
- Sunrise Produce, 534 S Kinzer Ave, New Holland, PA 17557. Open Monday through Friday 7am-5pm. Offering a wide selection of fresh produce, Sunrise Produce is an excellent stop to stock up on your favorite fruits and vegetables